Why Do I have a Mineral Imbalance?
What Can a Mineral Tissue Analysis reveal?
Mineral tissue analyses are screening tests that can reveal various mineral imbalances that indicate a tendency for various conditions. This test is non-invasive and only involves a hair sample, however it can provide a wealth of information as to what is going on inside your body. A hair mineral analysis provides a picture of body chemistry including:
1. Heavy Metal Toxicity
2. Mineral Deficiencies and Imbalances
3. Metabolic Rate (fast or slow)
4. Adrenal Fatigue
5. Thyroid Function
6. Nervous System Imbalances
7. Protein Synthesis
9. Energy Levels
10. Mental Health Issues
11. Liver & Kidney Stress
12. Carbohydrate Tolerance & Blood Sugar Imbalances like Diabetes and Insulin resistance
13. It can even reveal your Stress Levels.
Why Test for Minerals?
Minerals are the building blocks of life. They are involved in almost all enzyme reactions in the body. Without enzyme activity, life does not exist. The foundation of health lies in adequate mineral intake and ideal mineral ratios. Anything else you do for your health is great, but minerals must be the foundation and priority. Once those are balanced and replenished, it solves the majority of health issues people attempt in vain to correct by other means.
The hair analysis graph shows the following nutrient minerals: calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, chromium, selenium and more. These minerals are necessary for proper functioning of the organs and tissues of the body, but can also metastasize (store in organs where they’re not supposed to be) and prevent proper function. Many minerals need to be replenished, while some forms of minerals need to be detoxed if they are forms that the body cannot utilize.
Balancing minerals based upon a mineral tissue analysis is imperative to achieve proper mineral ratios. All the minerals have a complex interaction and affect each other. Excess intake of a single mineral can decrease the intestinal absorption of another mineral. For example, a high intake of calcium depresses intestinal zinc absorption, while an excess intake of zinc can depress copper absorption. It is known that when balance does not occur between nutrients in your system it has an adverse effect your upon health.
Why Do I have a Mineral Imbalance?
Common Causes of Mineral Imbalances
Many factors contribute to mineral deficiencies and imbalances. Here are only a few:
- Stress depletes minerals from the body, most notably magnesium and zinc.
- Toxic Metals and Chemicals. They can replace minerals in enzyme binding sites and interfere with mineral absorption.
- Chronic viral and bacterial infections are subtle stressors on the body, depleting minerals.
- Toxic Food Supply. Our food and soils are depleted of minerals, which is why everyone needs nutritional supplements. Fertilizers, refined foods, pesticides, food additives and more, all contribute to a nutritionally depleted and toxic food supply.
- Drinking Water. Tap water is not safe due to added chlorine, aluminum, fluoride and sometimes copper, which cause toxicity or displace other minerals.
- Unhealthy lifestyles. Many individuals do not get enough sleep, don’t exercise enough (or too much) or have other unhealthy lifestyle habits.
How to Balance Minerals
The earlier you begin balancing your minerals, the less time your health recovery will take. A hair mineral analysis can give you a preview into your health and show signs of your health issues and body chemistry imbalances before you manifest symptoms. Once you present with symptoms or illness like cancer, for instance, you’ve been sick for many years. A hair mineral analysis will give you a place to begin and a plan to improve your health beyond what you thought imaginable.
Hair mineral analysis is used to address the root causes of physical and mental health issues – nutrient deficiencies and heavy metal and chemical toxicity – and provides a plan to resolve these issues.
Armed with a diet plan, targeted nutrient therapy, detoxification protocols, and lifestyle recommendations, you will be able to make the changes necessary to improve your health and to feel your best. It is a powerful program proven to reverse disease and improve health symptoms.